What: ICRMA University and training sessions focus on specific Workers’ Compensation and Liability loss drivers that may be affecting ICRMA members, and are led by experts specializing in these topics. In addition to gaining information risk control methods and best practices, these sessions allow members to engage with each other and share their experiences. Please note dates and locations are subject to change.
2018/19 Scheduled University Sessions
- June 27, 2019 (Thursday)
Time: Presentations are generally planned to be half-day sessions unless otherwise noted in the promotional announcement. Sign-in begins at 8:15 a.m. with a Continental Breakfast, the training starts at 9 a.m., and lunch is served at noon.
Preparation: Handouts for the University may be available on the ICRMA website for viewing and printing one week before the scheduled event and should be brought with you to the presentation.
Location: Typically trainings are held at the Rio Hondo Event Center, 10627 Old River School Road, Downey, CA 90241.
2018/19 Scheduled Webinars
- All Webinars have been presented. Please see details below.
- September 26, 2018
- Presentation: Successful Claims Handling
- November 29, 2018
- Understanding OSHA – How to survive and OSHA inspection
- February 28, 2019
- Presentation: Avoiding Liability One Step at A Time
- April 25, 2019
- Presentation: Seasonal Workforce – Best Practices
- October 25, 2018
- Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors
- January 24, 2019
- Drug Abuse Awareness and Response for Managers and Supervisors – Presentation Drug Abuse Awareness
- March 28, 2019
- Stress Management: Real Tools for Work and Life Balance
- May 23, 2019
- Opiate use in the Workplace – Your Agency’s Response – Presentation Opiates in the Workplace