ICRMA provides risk control services that are tailored to your city’s needs. We encourage you to utilize the services available to you, which will expand based on our meetings with you, focused reviews of your losses, and emerging loss drivers.
In order to maintain continuity and facilitate delivery of these services, each member should designate a single point of contact for service requests and questions. All requests and questions should be sent to RPA’s Director of Risk Control Services, Bob May.
- View template policies and checklists, access general risk control resources
- Schedule a Risk Program Audit – these audits examine the effectiveness of various risk management practices across your city’s operations, from HR to Public Works to law enforcement.
- Request Assistance with Safety and Risk Programs – this includes developing written safety programs for Cal/OSHA compliance, procedures for addressing liability loss exposures and more.
- Request Job Shadowing of High-Risk Activities – this service provides an in-depth approach to solving worker injuries by examining activities that are the leading cause of workers’ compensation losses.
- Schedule a Safety Inspection – Facilities and playgrounds inspections are designed to identify hazardous conditions and provide a path for corrections.
- Request a Specific Consultation – Industrial hygiene evaluation or risk review of particular practices and activities.
- Utilize Enviance for online ergonomic self-assessments. (Indicate you are an ICRMA member in the Company Name box by typing ICRMA: City of [city name])
- Personalized Office Ergonomic Assessments – This service supplements the self-assessments provided through Remedy Interactive.
ICRMA’s excess and reinsurance carriers offer a wealth of resources and services. More information is located in the Members tab under Training.
- Workers’ Compensation resources – more than 100 safety training courses, including online driver simulators with curriculum designed for emergency responders and non-emergency staff operating city vehicles.
- Liability resources, trainings, sample policies and procedures, articles and special topics. The trainings include employment practices (AB1825), police liability and prevention of child abuse.