Auto Physical Damage

Protect your vehicles with ICRMA

ICRMA offers members property coverage in a self-insured program. This program provides coverage for property damage to buildings, contents and vehicles. It also includes equipment breakdown/boiler & machinery protection for systems normally excluded under a property policy. This extends coverage to electrical systems, HVAC, refrigeration units, pressure vessels, computers and communications equipment, mechanical equipment and other similar risks.

Reporting Claims

At ICRMA, we prioritize prompt and accurate claim reporting to ensure efficient processing. Please report all property losses immediately to Mike Reed, AdminSure, using the contact information below:

Office: (909) 612-5644
Mobile: (909) 238-0281

Remember, there's no need to wait for police reports, repair estimates, or other documentation. All claims, even those below the deductible, must be reported.

To initiate the claims process, please email an initial loss notice within five (5) working days. Include the following information:

  • Member name
  • Date loss reported
  • Date of loss
  • Address of the property experiencing the loss
  • Brief description of the scope of the loss

Within thirty (30) working days, please send a full loss report to the TPA (Third Party Administrator), clearly identifying it as such in the subject line of the email. Include the following details:

  • Date of loss
  • Description of peril resulting in direct physical loss
  • Any other perils involved
  • Vehicle(s) involved (from Statement of values) and scheduled value
  • General scope of damage
  • Actions taken and required
  • Salvage/subrogation potential, if known
  • Reports, photos, diagrams (if available)
  • Incident and accident reports (both internal and official), if available

At ICRMA, we are committed to providing comprehensive property coverage and efficient claims handling. Your cooperation in timely and accurate reporting is greatly appreciated.