ICRMA offers auto physical damage coverage in a self-insured program. The 2020-2021 program includes $10,000,000 limit, a $25,000 pool deductible (inclusive of member deductible), no aggregate stop loss, and a member deductible of $10,000. Click the following to view the Auto Physical Damage 2021-22 Memorandum of Coverage.
To access or update your city’s vehicle schedule, please login to RiskPartner here.
AdminSure has been contracted to provide claim handling services. Claims reporting requirements are available for viewing and download here: APD Program Member Claim Reporting 2021-22.
- The member is responsible for timely and accurate claim reporting.
- Immediately report all vehicle losses to Mike Reed, AdminSure, at the following:
- Office (909) 612-5644
- Mobile (909) 345-4377
- Do not wait for police reports, repair estimates, or other documentation.
- All claims must be reported, including claims with a value anticipated to be below the deductible.
An initial loss notice providing basic scope of loss information should be emailed within five (5) working days. The loss notice should include the following:
- Member name
- Date loss reported
- Date of loss
- The Vehicle Identification Number
- Brief description of the scope of the loss.
Within thirty working (30) days, the member should send a full loss report to the TPA, identifying it as such in the subject line of the e-mail, and include the following:
- Date of loss
- Description of peril resulting in direct physical loss
- Any other perils involved
- Vehicle(s) involved (as named in the Schedule and Scheduled Value) and scheduled value
- Scope of damage (general)
- What has been done and what is required to be done
- If known, salvage/subrogation potential
- If you have them, any reports (fire, weather, expert, etc.), photos, diagrams
- Incident and accident reports (both internal and official) if available